The DMCC Dashboard is a .NET application that demonstrates all of the capabilities of the Avaya Aura AE Services DMCC Service in a single application.
The DMCC Dashboard is a valuable tool for all developers who want to quickly learn about DMCC, including C developers currently using the DMCC XML interface and .Net Developers who wish to use the DMCC .Net API.
For more detailed information, see:
Avaya Aura Application Enablement Services Release 6.3 was made generally available in May 2013. For information about new DMCC Service functionality and to download
the DMCC .NET SDK that includes the latest version of the DMCC Dashboard, following the link under How to Obtain the DMCC Dashboard below.
- Expose all the functionality of the DMCC .Net API in a single tool
- Provide the ability to do simple prototyping
- Tool tips provide quick information on every interface
- Ability to access the DevConnect website directly for information on any interface
- Ability to save a set of actions in a script and play those back at a later time
- Ability to monitor all XML messages going to/from the DMCC Server, eliminating the need to review log files
- Ability to send any XML messages to the service (a great feature for C programmers who are using the raw XML interface to DMCC)
- Ability to interface to Multiple DMCC servers simultaneously
- Ability to control multiple devices
The DMCC Dashboard is available at no charge to DevConnect members. The DMCC Dashboard is included in DMCC .NET SDK download. Updates to the latest DMCC .NET SDK version are available to DevConnect members as stand-alone downloads: DMCC Releases: DMCC .NET SDK and Documentation>