DevConnect Remote Labs and Avaya Collaboratory give developers secure access to Avaya environments and APIs.
All members can request access to DevConnect's no-cost labs; enhanced-level members can purchase access to the fee-based labs.
Use DevConnect Remote Labs to:
- Try out Avaya APIs and see for yourself what they do and how you can use them in your solutions.
- Trial prototype solutions before undertaking formal development in your own labs.
- Self-test and verify existing solutions against the latest Avaya platform releases to help ensure they pass DevConnect Compliance Testing first time.
Avaya Collaboratory is an Avaya-hosted execution and test environment intended for development of the Avaya Breeze platform services. Avaya Collaboratory enables developers to quickly get started on development activities with minimal effort, and at minimal cost. Whether you are interested in basic telephony capabilities, or richer multi-modal, multi-channel collaboration capabilities, an Avaya Collaboratory subscription offers a unique opportunity for you to explore and learn about the full power offered by the Avaya Breeze platform.
Log in to request access to a Collaboratory Lab.
All DevConnect members can request access to the no-cost, on-demand remote labs. These remote labs can be accessed at any time during a three month reservation period. Members have shared access during the reservation period.
Avaya Aura Session Manager Remote Lab
Verify the interoperability of your SIP User Agents, including deskphones, softphones and other SIP endpoints, with Avaya Aura Session Manager.
All DevConnect members can request access to the no-cost, scheduled remote labs. These remote labs can be reserved for fixed period sessions of 6 or 12 hours, depending on the lab. Members have dedicated access for the duration of the scheduled session.
More capabilities than ever before!
Take advantage of additional capabilities, now available in all no-cost, scheduled remote labs, to:
- Verify SIP-based solutions that require Avaya Aura Session Manager.
- Verify more complex solutions with additional systems now included in each lab.
- Register and use SIP and H.323 IP deskphones, and H.323 softphones in the labs.
- Take more control over how the labs are configured to meet your specific requirements.
Avaya Aura AE Services & Communication Manager Remote Lab
Verify the interoperability of your solutions that use call control and other capabilities provided by Application Enablement Services and Communication Manager.
Self Service Remote Lab (Avaya Experience Portal system)
Verify the interoperability of your self service solutions with Avaya Experience Portal, including speech-driven applications created with Avaya Orchestration Designer.
Avaya Proactive Outreach Manager Remote Lab
Verify the interoperability of your outbound campaign management solutions with Avaya Proactive Outreach Manager and Avaya Experience Portal.
Enhanced-level DevConnect members can request and purchase access to the fee-based remote labs via the Procurement option. All fee-based remote labs are available on demand during a three month reservation period. Members have shared access during the reservation period.
Avaya Aura Contact Center with Avaya Aura Remote Lab
Verify the interoperability of your contact center solutions with the latest releases of Avaya Aura Contact Center and Avaya Aura.
[enhanced-level membership and sign in required]
Call Management System Remote Lab
Verify the interoperability of your contact center solutions with the latest release of Avaya Call Management System (CMS). There are two types of offers available for Avaya CMS Remote Lab:
- Manual configuration: Define data in Communication Manager and CMS as you require. Place manual calls to generate data.
- Automatic Load Generation: Pre-defined data and automatic calls generation. This configuration is available as an add-on option for an additional cost.
An enhanced level of membership (Support Enabled or Technology Partner) is required to purchase access to this lab.
Questions about upgraded memberships can be directed to Membership Support
. Learn more about DevConnect memberships here
Learn more and purchase access without load
[sign in required]
Learn more and purchase access with load
[sign in required]